Welcome to the
- Can I add a domain registered elsewhere to ByteHouse Name Servers?
Customers of ByteHouse are welcome to use our Name Servers to manage their DNS records, even if the domain is registered elsewhere.
To add a domain ...
- Can ByteHouse register domains with specific country TLDs?
Yes, ByteHouse can register most european and international domain names on your behalf.
Some national domain registries have certain rules which must be complied with in ...
- Can I Backup Exchange 2010 with My Online Backup Software?
AhsayOBM: Post-188.8.131.52 AhsayOBS: Post-184.108.40.206 OS: Windows
How do I setup AhsayOBM to backup Microsoft Exchange Server 2010?
This document contains the information of how to setup ...
- Can I Install My ByteHouse OBM Software on Multiple Machines
Yes, ByteHouse OBM can be installed on multiple machines with the same user account.
If this is done, however, all backup sets created on all computers ...
- Configure backup in PLESK
1. Login to plesk2. Click on Server3. Under Tools & Resources, select backup manager4. Under Tools, click backup 5. Add prefix to backup name :(eg:backup)6. ...
- Copying Files From Old Windows Server to New Windows Server
When it comes to copying your files from an old Windows server to a new one, there are a few steps you will need to ...
- Can't Restore Database backup created with PhpMyAdmin
When trying to restore database backup created with PhpMyAdmin the following error occurs:
Error SQL query: – – Database: ´database_name´ – CREATE DATABASE ´database_name´ DEFAULT CHARACTER ...
- Change database user passwords (plesk 10)
Change database user passwords (plesk 10)1. Login to plesk panel.2. Click 'Domains' on the left side of the pane.3. Click "Control panel" in front of ...
- Command to find a file in linux
The Linux 'find' command is one of the most important and much used command in Linux sytems to search and locate list of files and ...
- Customizing alert levels using the Plesk 12 health monitor
Within the health monitoring section of Plesk, click the Download Configuration File icon. This will download the health monitor's configuration to your local computer.
- Changing Registrant Details of a Domain
Domains registered in Bytehouse falls under 2 category mainly.
OpenSRS domains are the domains with com/.net/org as TLD's and Nominet domains are those domains ...
- Configuring Merak Mail Account on Thunderbird
You can configure your email client software (eg., Thunderbird), for using your merak mail account by following the steps below:
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
2. Click on ...
- Configuration of Merak mail account on Windows phone devices.
You can configure Merak mail account on to your Windows mobile phones by following the below steps:1. Tap 'Settings' from the 'Application Menu'
2. Select 'Email ...
- Change the Mailbox (Size) Quota of an account in cpanel
Change the Mailbox (Size) Quota of an accountPlease follow the below steps to change the mailbox size.1. Login to cpanel.2. Select "Email Accounts" under Mail.
- Configure email account in Windows Live Mail
1. Open Windows Live Email
2. Under Accounts -> Click Email
3. Configure Mail Server settings. Choose a server type according to your requirement. You can choose ...
- Configuring of E-mail account on Windows phone devices.
You can configure E-mail account on to your Windows mobile phones by following the below steps:1. Tap 'Settings' from the 'Application Menu'
2. Select 'Email + ...
- Configuring E-mail account on android phone
You can configure E-mail account on android phone by following the below steps:1. Select "Email" on your adroid phone.
2. Enter the "email address" and "password" ...
- Configuring E-Mail Account on Thunderbird
You can configure your email client software (eg., Thunderbird), for using your E-mail account by following the steps below:
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
2. Click on Email ...
- Configuring E-mail account on iPhone
You can configure E-mail account on iPhone by following the below steps:1) Select 'Settings' from the home screen of your iPhone.2) Choose 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'3) ...
- Configuring Email account on Microsoft Outlook 2007-2010?
You can configure E-mail account on to your Outlook by following the below steps:1) Open your Outlook2) Go to 'File' tab.3) Click ‘Account Settings’ and ...
- Create new user in centos 6
After purchasing a server from Bytehouse cloud products, refer the below steps to create a new user to manage your server
Create a user
It is always ...