Welcome to the
330 search results
Page 3 out of 33 Pages
- Domain Names (incl. Registration + Transfers): How do I forward domains in Plesk?
Answer: Done in Plesk Control Panel
To forward domains to new domains in Plesk follow the steps
follow this process to forward ' OLDDOMAIN.co.uk' to ' NEWDOMAIN ...
- Web Hosting: How Do I Update My Plesk Product License?
Answer: If you receive the below product license warning in Plesk, it will need to be updated and to do this, please follow the steps below!
- Web Hosting: How Do I Deploy WordPress in Plesk?
Answer: To integrate WordPress in Plesk, follow the steps below:
1) Log in to Plesk with your access details to your Plesk Control Panel.
2) Go to ...
- Web Hosting: I have changed my website to run PHP as CGI/FastCGI. Now session cookies are not
SymptomsIn CGI or FastCGI mode, PHP runs with the permissions of the domain's FTP user.PHP support mode can be configured for each domain on the ...
- Web Hosting: Why Can’t I Log Into FTP on My Domain?
A common mistake when trying to access FTP is incorrectly using your Plesk login details, causing frustration and delay. Avoid this by making sure you ...
- Domain Names (incl. Registration + Transfers): How do I make use of Bytehouse name servers when my domain is registered elsewhere?
Answer: If you register a domain name somewhere other than
with ByteHouse but you want to make use of our name servers, you need to follow
- Web Hosting: How do I create a 301 redirect?
Answer: 301 Redirect methods
To redirect requests for one website to another, you can simply utilise the 'Forwarding' function of Plesk. However, for Search Engine Optimisation purposes, ...
- Terms of Service: I require an additional IPv4 address. What is Bytehouse's policy on this?
Answer: 1 Introduction The Bytehouse IP Address allocation Policy has been created with guidance from various Request For Comments documents (RFCs) and the existing policies of ...
- Web Hosting: Why Am I Still Unable to Log Into My FTP Accounts?
Unable to connect to FTP accounts on server
If you are having problems connecting to FTP accounts that you have on your server, there is one ...
- Web Hosting: How Do I Set Up Email Addresses for Our Domain?
Answer: To set up Email addresses, for example for ' YOURDOMAIN.co.uk', please do the following; 1. Log into Plesk as 'admin'
2. Click 'Webspaces'
The most popular searches are: