Welcome to the
59 search results
Page 6 out of 6 Pages
- WHM & cPanel: MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade
Answer: MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade1. Login to WHM.2. Search for the “Software” section on the left-hand side.3. Select "MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade".
4. Select the version of MySQL or MariaDB that ...
- Web Hosting: How to backup & restore mysql using HeidiSQL
Answer: Note: mysql port should be opened in server firewall to use HeidiSQL
Connecting to mysql using HeidiSQL
1. Download & install HeidiSQL from the link given below.
- Cloud VPS Servers: Troubleshooting problems with Mail Client connecting to server.
Answer: Configuring your mail account in Mail Client can sometimes get tricky. Issues may vary depending upon the protocol you used to access mail, however following ...
- Web Hosting: Configuring of E-mail account on Windows phone devices.
Answer: You can configure E-mail account on to your Windows mobile phones by following the below steps:1. Tap 'Settings' from the 'Application Menu'
2. Select 'Email + ...
- Web Hosting: Configuring E-mail account on android phone
Answer: You can configure E-mail account on android phone by following the below steps:1. Select "Email" on your adroid phone.
2. Enter the "email address" and "password" ...
- Web Hosting: Configuring E-Mail Account on Thunderbird
Answer: You can configure your email client software (eg., Thunderbird), for using your E-mail account by following the steps below:
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
2. Click on Email ...
- Web Hosting: Configuring E-mail account on iPhone
Answer: You can configure E-mail account on iPhone by following the below steps:1) Select 'Settings' from the home screen of your iPhone.2) Choose 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'3) ...
- Web Hosting: Configuring Email account on Microsoft Outlook 2007-2010?
Answer: You can configure E-mail account on to your Outlook by following the below steps:1) Open your Outlook2) Go to 'File' tab.3) Click ‘Account Settings’ and ...
- Web Hosting: Protocols and Port Numbers for various Email Client Configuration
Answer: The port numbers you set determine the protocol your email uses.IMAP (Non SSL)IMAP (SSL)POP3 (Non SSL)POP3 (SSL)1) POP3 & SMTP settings with SSL----------------------------------SSL Type : ...
The most popular searches are: