Welcome to the
59 search results
Page 4 out of 6 Pages
- Dedicated Servers: Steps to Block IP Address From Plesk (For VPS and Dedicated Server)
Answer: If you want to block your IP address from Plesk for a Virtual Private server and/or dedicated server make sure to choose the right Plesk ...
- Web Hosting: Steps for accessing the server via SSH
Answer: From Linux machine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1. Open terminal.2. Execute the command "ssh <username>@<ip address>".Eg: ssh email@example.com. Enter the password for the user.4. Execute the command 'sudo su - ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to connect Outlook 2011 or Microsoft Entourage 2008 EWS the Exchange Server
Answer: Please follow instructions below to configure Exchange account in Outlook 2011 for MAC.
Open Outlook and navigate to Tools > Accounts
In the Accounts window, click the ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to force logoff a user from the server
Answer: 1) Login to the server as administrator, click 'Start' menu and search for 'Windows Task Manager'
2) In 'Windows Task Manager' Click 'Users' tab to see ...
- ByteVault: Nginx – A Supplementary High-Performance Web Server
Answer: Nginx works with apache to improve website performance and is a front end web server.
When working together, apache will be assigned to another port to ...
- Web Hosting: Guides to configure email accounts in various email clients for merak & plesk email hosting
Merak Mail Enterprise Email Hosting - Email Client configuration guides
iPhone: https://kb.bytehouse.co.uk/content/13/287/en/how-do-i-configure-merak-email-account-on-iphone.htmlAndroid phone: https://kb.bytehouse.co.uk/content/13/291/en/how-to-configure-merak-mail-account-on-android-phone.htmlWindows phone: https://kb.bytehouse.co.uk/content/13/292/en/configuration-of-merak-mail-account-on-windows-phone-devices.html
Plesk/cPanel/Generic Email Hosting - Email Client configuration guides
iPhone: https://kb.bytehouse.co.uk/content/13/324/en/configuring-e_mail-account-on-iphone.htmlAndroid ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: How to install modules for PHP, Ruby, and Perl via WHM.
Answer: Install modules for PHP, Ruby, and Perl via WHM.
Module Installers feature present in WHM helps to install modules for PHP, Ruby, and Perl.
Please follow the ...
- WHM & cPanel: How to edit DNS zone records from WHM
Answer: How to edit DNS zone records from WHM
1. Login to WHM2. Search for DNS in left-search box.
3. Click 'Edit DNS zone' from the search results.
- Bytehouse ClientArea: How to purchase an SSL from bytehouse client area
Answer: Steps to purchase an ssl from bytehouse client area1. Login to the WHMCS.(https://www.bytehouse.co.uk/cloud-hosting/clientarea.php)
2. Under the "Services" tab click on "Order new services".
3. Select the package ...
- WHM & cPanel: How to setup a Redirect in cpanel
Answer: How to Setup a Redirect in cpanel1. Login to cPanel.
2. Under the "domains" section select the "Redirects".
3. Choose the type of redirect you would like ...
The most popular searches are: