Welcome to the
59 search results
Page 2 out of 6 Pages
- Web Hosting: How to connect Microsoft Outlook Express to POP/IMAP Email for Exchange Accounts
Answer: How to connect Microsoft Outlook Express to POP/IMAP Email for Exchange AccountsBelow detailed instructions are listed on how to connect to POP/IMAP Email for Outlook ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: Steps to Configure Additional Port for SMTP Connections on Postfix
Answer: If you are looking to configure an additional port for SMTP connections on Postfix, here are the steps you should follow:
The following process applies to ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: Steps to Access a Windows Server via Remote Desktop
Answer: Steps to access a windows server via RDP1. Login to the windows machine.2. Click 'Start' button and type 'Remote Desktop' in the search box. The ...
- Domain Names (incl. Registration + Transfers): How to find the name servers of a domain
Answer: Type the below commandin terminal:
whois <domain name>
Search the name servers for the domain in the below link:
- Web Hosting: How to Set Up Firewall Rules in Plesk
Answer: How to Set Up Firewall Rules in Plesk1. Login to plesk panel2. Select 'Extensions' Under 'Server Management' from the left menu.3. Click on 'Firewall' link.4. ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to install packages from Plesk
Answer: 1. Login to Plesk control panel.2. Disable the firewall or Enable the port "8447".3. Select the option "Updates and Upgrades" from "Tools and Settings".4. Select ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to enable port from Plesk
Answer: 1. Login to Plesk control panel.2. Select "Firewall" option from "Tools and Settings".3. Select "Edit Firewall Configuration".4. Select "Add Custom Rule" from "Tools".5. Enter the ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: How to Fix Milter Crash Issue in Plesk
Answer: Milter is an add-on to an SMTP server like postfix. It enables a SMTP server to use external tools like SpamAssasin, Drweb, Kaspersky etc to ...
- Web Hosting: How to configure outlook 2003
Answer: 1. Open Outlook 2003. If the Outlook 2003 Startup page doesn't open, do the following:
> On the Tools menu, click E-Mail Accounts. > Click "Add ...
- Web Hosting: How to configure mails in ipad/iphone?
Answer: Please follow the steps given below to configure mail in IPAD.
1. Click on Mail icon
2. Select "Other" in the following page (If you want to ...
The most popular searches are: