Welcome to the
200 search results
Page 17 out of 20 Pages
- Cloud VPS Servers: How to configure Email account in Outlook Express
Answer: 1. Open Outlook Express
2. Click Tools -> Accounts
3. Click Add -> Mail
4. An Internet connection wizard will appear, you can input a display name for ...
- WHM & cPanel: Error Pages in cPanel
This option is used to set any customized error page for a domain that will be displayed while accessing the URL: domain.tld
The steps to set ...
- WHM & cPanel: Hotlink Protection in cPanel
Answer: What is hot linking? Hot linking is simply a directly linking to files/images on your Website. For eg: Suppose a person uses URL of the ...
- WHM & cPanel: How to change Site's IP Address in WHM
Answer: Change Site's IP Address in WHM1. Login to WHM.2. Search for IP address in left-search box.3. Click "Change Site’s IP Address" from the search result.
- WHM & cPanel: Backup restoration in WHM
Answer: Backup restorationYou can restore accounts from the backup directory. You can restore a single account, several accounts, or accounts from a specific date. Here we ...
- WHM & cPanel: MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade
Answer: MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade1. Login to WHM.2. Search for the “Software” section on the left-hand side.3. Select "MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade".
4. Select the version of MySQL or MariaDB that ...
- WHM & cPanel: Change the Mailbox (Size) Quota of an account in cpanel
Answer: Change the Mailbox (Size) Quota of an accountPlease follow the below steps to change the mailbox size.1. Login to cpanel.2. Select "Email Accounts" under Mail.
- WHM & cPanel: Blocking IP address in cPanel
Answer: Blocking IP address in cpanel1. Login to cPanel.2. Select "IP Address Deny Manager" under "Security".
3. Enter the IP address or range in the IP Address ...
- WHM & cPanel: Password Protect Directories in cPanel
Answer: Password Protect Directories in cPanelThis feature allows you to protect certain directories of your account. If you enable this feature, the system prompts users for ...
- Web Hosting: How to backup & restore mysql using HeidiSQL
Answer: Note: mysql port should be opened in server firewall to use HeidiSQL
Connecting to mysql using HeidiSQL
1. Download & install HeidiSQL from the link given below.
The most popular searches are: