1. Open outlook 2013.
2. Select "Info" option from the 'File' menu.
3. Click the Add Account button
4. Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click "Next" option.
5. Select "Internet E-mail" and click "Next" option.
6. Enter the following information for E-mail Accounts.
a)Your Name: Enter the name you wish recipients to see when they receive your message.
b)Email Address:This is the address that your contacts' email program will reply to your messages.
c)Account Type: Select POP3 or IMAP, if you are not sure of the difference please refer the KB on POP3 vs IMAP give below.
d)Incoming mail server: Enter mail.yourdomain.com (be sure to replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name)
e)Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Enter mail.yourdomain.com (be sure to replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name)
f)User Name: Enter your full e-mail address
g)Password: If you wish for Outlook to save your password, check the box labeled Remember Password and enter your password in the text field.
7. Click “More Settings” in the bottom right corner.
8. Click on the Outgoing Server tab, and check the box labeled My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Then choose to Use same settings as my incoming mail server
9. Click on the Advanced tab.
a)Under Incoming Server (POP3), the port number should be set to 110 (for IMAP 143).
b)Under Outgoing Server (SMTP), the port number should be set to 587.
10. Click OK.
11. Click “Next” and then click “Finish” to complete the email account set up.