There is always a reason to protect your computer and your emails from spam and from spamming others which will save you or your business from being blacklisted. To save yourself the issues, here are a few steps you can take to avoid spamming:
1. Scan the computer with latest and updated anti virus and spyware. Make sure it is virus free.
2. Reset all passwords including email passwords.
3. Password should not be simple. (use http://strongpasswordgenerator.com to generate passwords)
4. Should not store passwords in email client, browser and FTP client.
5. Do not share passwords with any one.
6. Ensure that computer is not having any keyloggers or spyware.
7. Ensure that all their 3rd party applications & plugins are updated to their latest stable versions.
8. Scan your websites & server regularly using maldet (linux) / clamwin (windows).
|Steps to avoid spamming|
If you are still having trouble or have questions please contact our representatives at www.bytehouse.co.uk/contact.