Customers of ByteHouse are welcome to use our Name Servers to manage their DNS records, even if the domain is registered elsewhere.
To add a domain follow these instructions;
1. Login to the ByteHouse Control Centre
2. Choose "All My Domains" from top right drop down menu and go to "All My Domains" tab
3. Click "add domain"
4. Type the domain name into the box "use an existing domain registered elsewhere"
5. Make sure the box "host domain in ByteHouse DNS" is ticked, and save
6. With your existing domain registrar, you can now change the active name servers to ;