Important Note about DNS Hosting
- Please make sure that proper DNS zone is setup with correct A record, MX record, NS record, TXT records for the domain.
- If you need assistance in configuring DNS zone, please contact Bytehouse Technical Support.
- If the domain is not setup with proper DNS zone, domain may fail to function properly after configuring domain to use Bytehouse DNS server
- DNS records can be edited as per the steps in the link: http://kb.bytehouse.co.uk/content/5/240/en/steps-to-edit-dns-zone-of-a-domain-from-bytehouse-controlcenter.html
Steps to change DNS servers of a domain registered with Bytehouse
1. Login to ControlCenter
2. Choose "All My Domains" from top right drop down menu
3. Go to "All My Domains" tab
4. Select domain name
5. Go to Name Servers Tab
6. Click "Edit" button
7. Select "Use Provider's Name Servers set" and Press Save
8. Now, DNS servers in WHOIS of the domain will be changed to Bytehouse DNS servers.