Here are the steps fo ryou to be able to enable service monitoring inn Plesk and the steps to use it. This only applies for those who are using VPS (virtual private servers) and dedicated servers.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Plesk control panel.
2. Under Tools and Settings , select 'Upgrades and Updates' on the right hand side. This will open a new browser window.
3. Click Add and Remove Components and select the Heath monitor option to enable it.
4. Click Continue.
5. This will start the install process.
6. Once the install is complete, login to Plesk again and on the left hand side you will now see 'Health monitoring' on the left hand side.
7. You'll now see a page with a summary of your VPS resources.
8. As you expand each of the resources, you will see a summary of the underlying services or resource allocations.
9. If you click on any of the tick boxes, you will see a graph of the resource usage.