To manage backup using Bytevault Web Portal. Please follow the steps given below.
1. Login to Bytevault Web Portal. (http://backup.bytehouse.co.uk)
2. Select 'File Explorer'.
3. Select the required backup set and date and click 'Restore' button.
Note: Restoration tool works with JAVA. So, in-order to do restoration via Bytevault Web Portal JAVA should be installed in the desktop, from which you are accessing Bytevault Web Portal. You can check whether JAVA is installed in Desktop using link: https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
4. Allow JAVA applet, if popup appears.
5. Now we can see following
6. Choose the required backup set and click 'Next'. Now we can see following
7. Choose required date and required backup.
8. Select a restore destination. Make sure to select "Restore permissions" also.
Note: 'Original Location' restore backup to folder from where backup is taken
'Alternate Location' restore files to the custom location that you specify.
9. Press "Start Restore" to start restoration.