This setup can be used to configure an email account to send automated emails.
1) Login to cPanel
2) Click on 'Autoresponders' under Email
3) If you have previously set any autoresponders they can be seen under 'Current Autoresponders'.
4) To set up an autoresponder click on 'Add Autoresponder'
NOTE: Character set 'utf-8' is preferred always
5) In the 'Interval' column you may specify the number of hours to wait between responses to the same email address.
6) In the 'Email column' specify the former part of the email address and in the 'Domain' column choose the domain for the email address .
7) In the 'From' column enter the name that the autoresponder will be from
8) In the 'Subject' column provide the subject you wish
9) Check the 'HTML box if the message body shall contain any HTML contents. Else leave it unchecked.
10) Enter the body of the autoresponder
11) Set the Start/Stop parameters as you wish
12) Click on Create/Modify