How to Setup a Redirect in cpanel
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Under the "domains" section select the "Redirects".
3. Choose the type of redirect you would like to use for your domain:
=> Permanent (301) – this redirect will update the visitors bookmarks and direct search engines to the new site.
=> Temporary (302) – it will redirect the visitor but will not update the bookmark and the search engine will continue to index to the original page.
4. From a drop-down menu choose the domain name you would like to redirect.
5. Enter the full URL of the new page, to which your domain will be redirecting to in the "Redirects to" field. You need to enter the protocol as well, e.g. http://, https://.
6. Select if you want your domain to redirect with www. or not.
7. Check-mark ‘Wild Card Redirect’ if you would like all files in the current directory to be redirected to the same files names in the new directory.
8. Click on "Add" to create the redirect.