How to generate CSR for purchasing SSL from WHM & cpanel
1. Login to WHM.
2. Click on "Generate an SSL Certificate and Signing Request" under the tab "SSL/TLS" in the left hand side menu.
3. Fill in the information for the SSL you are requesting, then click the "Create".
4. Certificate signing request (CSR) is generated, and is encrypted.
1. Login to cpanel.
2. Click "SSL/TLS Manager" under "Security" tab.
3. Fill in the information for the SSL you are requesting, then click the "Generate".
4. We have generated a certificate signing request (CSR) and a key, both of which are encrypted.
Copy and keep the CSR and the key as these will be needed later when we go to install the certificate.