You can configure E-mail account on to your Outlook by following the below steps:
1) Open your Outlook
2) Go to 'File' tab.
3) Click ‘Account Settings’ and choose ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
4) Click 'New'
5) Choose the option ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’ and click ‘Next’
6) Choose ‘Internet E-mail’ and click ‘Next’
7) Enter the details as following:
Your Name : <Your_name>
Email Address : <email@example.com>
Account Type : POP / IMAP
Incoming Mail Server : mail.your_domain.com
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) : mail.your_domain.com
User Name : <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Password : <your password>
Select 'Remember password' check box if you want Outlook to remember your account password.
Check the option 'Automatically test account settings when 'Next' is clicked' under 'Test Account Settings'
Uncheck the option 'Require Logon Using Secure Password Authentication(SPA)'
Please note that 'Incoming mail server' & 'Outgoing (SMTP) email server' will be normally 'mail.your_domain.com' for Plesk hosting.
If you have hosted your mails in 'Hosted Exchange' or Icewarp Merak Mail, then SMTP settings will be different.
In case if you are not sure about your SMTP settings, submit a Trouble Ticket to Bytehouse through your ControlCentre or ClientArea.
8) Click 'More Settings'
9) Click 'Outgoing Server' tab and check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” and select 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server'
10) Click 'Advanced' tab.
Incoming server POP - 995 (SSL) and 110 (Non SSL)
Incoming server IMAP - 993 (SSL) and 143 (Non SSL)
Change the outgoing server (SMTP) to : 465 (SSL) and 25/587 (Non SSL)
Use the following type of encrypted connection : Change it to accordingly as per your wish
We recommend you to enable 'SSL' for encrypted communication
For POP, at the bottom, change “Remove from server after 14 Days” to '4' days and check the option 'Leave a copy of messages on the server', if you wish to keep mails in the server even after downloaded.
11) Click 'OK'
12) Click ‘Test Account Settings’ to check if everything entered is correct. If it is correct, you will see the statuses ‘Completed’ as shown below
13) If the status is 'Completed', click 'Close'
14)Then click ‘Next’ and finish the setup.
You have successfully configured E-mail account onto your Outllook.