You can configure E-mail account on to your Windows mobile phones by following the below steps:
1. Tap 'Settings' from the 'Application Menu'
2. Select 'Email + Accounts'
3. Select 'Add an Account'
4. Select the option for 'Advanced Setup'.
5. Enter your Email address and Password and tap 'Next'
6. Choose 'Internet email'
7. Enter the following details:
Account Name : <Your_account_name> This account name will later appear on the phone
Your Name : <Your_name>
Incoming mail server : mail.your_domain.com
Account Type : IMAP/POP
Username : email@example.com
Password : <your_password>
Outgoing (SMTP) email server : mail.your_domain.com
Please note that 'Incoming mail server' & 'Outgoing (SMTP) email server' will be normally 'mail.your_domain.com' for Plesk hosting.
If you have hosted your mails in 'Hosted Exchange' or Icewarp Merak Mail, then SMTP settings will be different.
In case if you are not sure about your SMTP settings, submit a Trouble Ticket to Bytehouse through your ControlCentre or ClientArea.
8. Tap 'Advanced Settings'
9. Check mark the options 'Outgoing server requires authentication' and 'Use the same username and password for sending mail'
10. If you want to encrypt all your communication, then check mark the following options
Require SSL for incoming email
Require SSL for outgoing mail
11. Tap 'Sign in' to complete the set up
You have succesfully configured Email account on to your Windows Phone.