You can create forwarding to one email address only. If you need to forward mail from your mailbox to more addresses, you will need to create a Distribution List for this purpose. For creating a Distribution List, click here
1. Login to your Bytehouse Exchange Hosting Account
2. Click Exchange Mailbox under Your Services
3. Click Mailboxes and select the user you wish to set the forwarder.
4. Under Forward mail to, click Not Set up
5. If you wish to add new contact, click Add new contact
6. Enter the display name and email address and click Add
7. If you wish to add from the existing list, click the user or distribution list you wish to forward emails.
8. Click Save changes to complete the process