To create a backup in Plesk 10.4.4, simply follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Plesk Control Panel in the main hosting page and click on Webspaces to see the list of sites hosted on your server.
2) Select the site you want to back up in Webspace by clicking on the 'switch to webspace' link.
On the screen you will see your username and the Webspace you are working on.
3) Select the 'Websites & Domains' tab.
4) In the Websites & Domains tab click ‘Back Up Manager' icon.
5) Under Tools click ‘Back Up’ to go to the ‘Back Up Data Related to the Webspace [site you are backing up]' screen.
6) Enter the backup settings, and the content to be backed up.
7) Name the back up file , select ‘back up domain configuration and content‘.
8) If you are backing up a full site, then click the ‘Back Up’ button to proceed with back up.
Once the back up process is complete, the back up file resides in the Server Repository. You can click the floppy disk icon on the bottom right of the screen to download the back up file to a local drive.
(Please note: screenshots are for Power User view, which will be different to that with Service Provider view)