Steps to change mail account password
1. Log into Plesk Panel
2. Click on the Domains on the left side of the pane.
3. Select the domain that needs an email password change.
4. Select 'Mail Accounts.'
5. Click on the mail account that needs the password reset.
6. Choose 'Preferences'.
7. Type and confirm the new password.
8. Click OK.
1. Log into Plesk Panel.
2. Go to the Domains tab and select the domain that need password reset.
3. Go to the Mail tab then select the email account you wish to manage.
4. In the password and confirm password fields enter a new password.
5. Click OK.