When looking to retrienve your Plesk password in Linux and Windows, you can easily do so by following the instructions below.
1. Login to the Linux server as root user.
2. Run the following command :
/usr/local/psa/bin/admin --show-password (if plesk panel version is 10 and above)
cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow (if Plesk Panel version is below 10)
To get the version of Plesk Panel the following command:
1. Login to the Windows server as administrator.
2. Access the command prompt
3. Run the following command in the command prompt:
"%plesk_bin%\plesksrvclient" -get -nogui > plesk_password.txt
After that, you can access the retrieved Plesk password in the plesk_password.txt file.
For further information, contact our sales representatives at www.bytehouse.co.uk/contact