1. Login to plesk
2. Click on Server
3. Under Tools & Resources, select backup manager
4. Under Tools, click backup
5. Add prefix to backup name :(eg:backup)
6. Store backup in :server repository (This is the default configuration)
7. Choose Backup content as per requirement :
server configuration : Select to backup only server configuration
Server configuration & content: Select to backup both server configuration and the content
8. Click backup.
Note: Server repository is the default backup location. Backup files are created and stored on your VPS server location /var/lib/psa/dumps. Backup consumes disk space.