Steps to access a windows server via RDP
1. Login to the windows machine.
2. Click 'Start' button and type 'Remote Desktop' in the search box. The icon will appear, click it to launch.
3. In the remote desktop window, type the IP address of your server and click 'Connect' button.
4. If prompted by a Security Warning, click 'Connect' button.
5. Enter the credentials and Click 'OK' button. (Select 'Use another account' if you want to login using another credentials)
For further assistance, contact our experienced team at www.bytehouse.co.uk who are always ready and willing to help.