Welcome to the
330 search results
Page 1 out of 33 Pages
- ByteVault: I Have Reached or Nearly Reached the Limit of My Backup Quota, What Do I
Answer: To increase your backup quota, there are three things that you can do.
1. Ask us to increase your quota which will incur an extra monthly ...
- ByteVault: Unable to Install Mac Application
Answer: Are you seeing the message on your Mac with Online Backup application installation "You cannot continue. There is nothing to install"?If you are having trouble ...
- Domain Names (incl. Registration + Transfers): What is the IPS tag for ByteHouse?
Answer: Our IPS tag (neccessary in the transfer of domain names ending in .uk - .co.uk, .org.uk etc) is:BYTEHOUSEAll in capital letters. ...
- Web Hosting: Running PHP in CGI vs. FastCGI
Answer: The design differences between the two approaches are quite small, so you can try your very application with both.In general, unless poor programming techniques get ...
- Domain Names (incl. Registration + Transfers): How do I transfer a .com .net .org or other global domain name into ByteHouse?
Answer: The process for transferring a .com domain to Bytehouse;1. Add the domain in your ControlCentre;
Please note that you will not be able to do this, ...
- Domain Names (incl. Registration + Transfers): Can I add a domain registered elsewhere to ByteHouse Name Servers?
Answer: Customers of ByteHouse are welcome to use our Name Servers to manage their DNS records, even if the domain is registered elsewhere.
To add a domain ...
- Domain Names (incl. Registration + Transfers): Can ByteHouse register domains with specific country TLDs?
Answer: Yes, ByteHouse can register most european and international domain names on your behalf.
Some national domain registries have certain rules which must be complied with in ...
- ByteVault: Can I Backup Exchange 2010 with My Online Backup Software?
AhsayOBM: Post-18.104.22.168 AhsayOBS: Post-22.214.171.124 OS: Windows
How do I setup AhsayOBM to backup Microsoft Exchange Server 2010?
This document contains the information of how to setup ...
- ByteVault: I can't create Microsoft Exchange 2010 mailbox backup sets
MS Exchange 2007 / 2010 Server
Cannot create MS Exchange mail level backup set (e.g. MAPI error while
creating backup set):
Check if the system
- ByteVault: Can I Install My ByteHouse OBM Software on Multiple Machines
Answer: Yes, ByteHouse OBM can be installed on multiple machines with the same user account.
If this is done, however, all backup sets created on all computers ...
The most popular searches are: