Welcome to the
21 search results
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Web Hosting: How Do I Deploy WordPress in Plesk?
Answer: To integrate WordPress in Plesk, follow the steps below:
1) Log in to Plesk with your access details to your Plesk Control Panel.
2) Go to ...
- Web Hosting: How do I create a 301 redirect?
Answer: 301 Redirect methods
To redirect requests for one website to another, you can simply utilise the 'Forwarding' function of Plesk. However, for Search Engine Optimisation purposes, ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: Steps to Install YUM Package
Answer: YUM also known as Yellowdog Updater Modified. it is an open source command-line and graphical based package management tool for RPM (RedHat Package Manager which ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: Steps to Access a Windows Server via Remote Desktop
Answer: Steps to access a windows server via RDP1. Login to the windows machine.2. Click 'Start' button and type 'Remote Desktop' in the search box. The ...
- Domain Names (incl. Registration + Transfers): How to find the name servers of a domain
Answer: Type the below commandin terminal:
whois <domain name>
Search the name servers for the domain in the below link:
- Web Hosting: Command to find a file in linux
Answer: The Linux 'find' command is one of the most important and much used command in Linux sytems to search and locate list of files and ...
- Web Hosting: How to search for a file in windows
Answer: How to search for a file in windowsThere are different methods to find files and folders in windows.1. The Search box on the Start menuTo ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: How to Search for a File in Linux?
Answer: How to search for a file in linux?There are different methods for locating a file in Linux. A few methods are listed below.1. 'Find' command'find' ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: What is Plesk Watch Dog & How to Use it?
Answer: What is plesk watch dog & how to use it?The Watchdog module is a solution that monitors vital Plesk services and notifies in case of ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to connect Outlook 2011 or Microsoft Entourage 2008 EWS the Exchange Server
Answer: Please follow instructions below to configure Exchange account in Outlook 2011 for MAC.
Open Outlook and navigate to Tools > Accounts
In the Accounts window, click the ...
The most popular searches are: