Welcome to the
40 search results
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Web Hosting: The Most Common Problems When Migrating Websites
Answer: We at ByteHouse strongly recommend that you test out any websites that have been migrated from previous providers whilst it is still in dev mode. ...
- Web Hosting: Why my FTP client refuses to list files after logging in ?
Answer: After initial authentication, FTP can work in 2 different modes called passive FTP & active FTP. Generally, passive FTP is the default method to access ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to use FileZilla FTP client
DownloadFileZilla client from the link “https://filezilla-project.org/” and install
it in your computer.
Enter the domain name in the address field (you can also use the
server's IP address)
- Web Hosting: Steps to configure email account in Thunderbird
Answer: 1) Open Thunderbird.
2) Click the 'Tools' menu, and select 'Accounts.'
3) Click 'Add Account'.
4) Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to configure mail account in Windows Live Mail
Answer: 1) Open Windows Live Mail client on your desktop computer. Click on "accounts" which is on the toolbar.
2) Click on the icon 'Email' and perform ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: FTP using Filezilla
Answer: FTP using FilezillaFileZilla installation on Windows1. Download filezilla for windows from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=12. After the download of the correct package, execute the package.3. The License Agreement ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to add rules in Plesk firewall
Answer: 1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Select "Extensions" under "Server Management".
3. Select 'Firewall" under "Extensions Management".
4. Select the "Edit Firewall Configuration" icon at the top of ...
- Web Hosting: How to connect Microsoft Outlook Express to POP/IMAP Email for Exchange Accounts
Answer: How to connect Microsoft Outlook Express to POP/IMAP Email for Exchange AccountsBelow detailed instructions are listed on how to connect to POP/IMAP Email for Outlook ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: Steps to Configure Additional Port for SMTP Connections on Postfix
Answer: If you are looking to configure an additional port for SMTP connections on Postfix, here are the steps you should follow:
The following process applies to ...
- Web Hosting: How to Set Up Firewall Rules in Plesk
Answer: How to Set Up Firewall Rules in Plesk1. Login to plesk panel2. Select 'Extensions' Under 'Server Management' from the left menu.3. Click on 'Firewall' link.4. ...
The most popular searches are: