Welcome to the
59 search results
Page 1 out of 6 Pages
- Web Hosting: The Most Common Problems When Migrating Websites
Answer: We at ByteHouse strongly recommend that you test out any websites that have been migrated from previous providers whilst it is still in dev mode. ...
- Web Hosting: How Do I Deploy WordPress in Plesk?
Answer: To integrate WordPress in Plesk, follow the steps below:
1) Log in to Plesk with your access details to your Plesk Control Panel.
2) Go to ...
- Web Hosting: How do I create a 301 redirect?
Answer: 301 Redirect methods
To redirect requests for one website to another, you can simply utilise the 'Forwarding' function of Plesk. However, for Search Engine Optimisation purposes, ...
- Web Hosting: Why my FTP client refuses to list files after logging in ?
Answer: After initial authentication, FTP can work in 2 different modes called passive FTP & active FTP. Generally, passive FTP is the default method to access ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to use FileZilla FTP client
DownloadFileZilla client from the link “https://filezilla-project.org/” and install
it in your computer.
Enter the domain name in the address field (you can also use the
server's IP address)
- Web Hosting: Steps to configure email account in Thunderbird
Answer: 1) Open Thunderbird.
2) Click the 'Tools' menu, and select 'Accounts.'
3) Click 'Add Account'.
4) Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to configure mail account in Windows Live Mail
Answer: 1) Open Windows Live Mail client on your desktop computer. Click on "accounts" which is on the toolbar.
2) Click on the icon 'Email' and perform ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: FTP using Filezilla
Answer: FTP using FilezillaFileZilla installation on Windows1. Download filezilla for windows from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=12. After the download of the correct package, execute the package.3. The License Agreement ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to add rules in Plesk firewall
Answer: 1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Select "Extensions" under "Server Management".
3. Select 'Firewall" under "Extensions Management".
4. Select the "Edit Firewall Configuration" icon at the top of ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: Steps to Install YUM Package
Answer: YUM also known as Yellowdog Updater Modified. it is an open source command-line and graphical based package management tool for RPM (RedHat Package Manager which ...
The most popular searches are: