Welcome to the
62 search results
Page 1 out of 7 Pages
- ByteVault: I can't create Microsoft Exchange 2010 mailbox backup sets
MS Exchange 2007 / 2010 Server
Cannot create MS Exchange mail level backup set (e.g. MAPI error while
creating backup set):
Check if the system
- Web Hosting: The Most Common Problems When Migrating Websites
Answer: We at ByteHouse strongly recommend that you test out any websites that have been migrated from previous providers whilst it is still in dev mode. ...
- Web Hosting: How to copy website data to another domain or FTP site in Plesk 10
Answer: This article describes how to copy website data to a different domain or FTP site
within Plesk. This is useful for copying a development environment ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: Why is my website down?
Answer: When your website goes down there are a few simple steps you
can do yourself to try and diagnose the cause and point you in the ...
- Web Hosting: How Do I Deploy WordPress in Plesk?
Answer: To integrate WordPress in Plesk, follow the steps below:
1) Log in to Plesk with your access details to your Plesk Control Panel.
2) Go to ...
- Web Hosting: How do I create a 301 redirect?
Answer: 301 Redirect methods
To redirect requests for one website to another, you can simply utilise the 'Forwarding' function of Plesk. However, for Search Engine Optimisation purposes, ...
- Web Hosting: The Plesk Directory Structure
Answer: The following directories are controlled by Plesk for your account and cannot be changed by you:bin/conf/error_docs/etc/lib/pd/statistics/usr/var/You may not see all these directories. Later version of ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to configure email account in Thunderbird
Answer: 1) Open Thunderbird.
2) Click the 'Tools' menu, and select 'Accounts.'
3) Click 'Add Account'.
4) Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to configure mail account in Windows Live Mail
Answer: 1) Open Windows Live Mail client on your desktop computer. Click on "accounts" which is on the toolbar.
2) Click on the icon 'Email' and perform ...
- Web Hosting: Can't Restore Database backup created with PhpMyAdmin
Answer: When trying to restore database backup created with PhpMyAdmin the following error occurs:
Error SQL query: – – Database: ´database_name´ – CREATE DATABASE ´database_name´ DEFAULT CHARACTER ...
The most popular searches are: