Welcome to the
45 search results
Page 1 out of 5 Pages
- ByteVault: Can I Backup Exchange 2010 with My Online Backup Software?
AhsayOBM: Post-184.108.40.206 AhsayOBS: Post-220.127.116.11 OS: Windows
How do I setup AhsayOBM to backup Microsoft Exchange Server 2010?
This document contains the information of how to setup ...
- Web Hosting: The Most Common Problems When Migrating Websites
Answer: We at ByteHouse strongly recommend that you test out any websites that have been migrated from previous providers whilst it is still in dev mode. ...
- Web Hosting: How Do I Deploy WordPress in Plesk?
Answer: To integrate WordPress in Plesk, follow the steps below:
1) Log in to Plesk with your access details to your Plesk Control Panel.
2) Go to ...
- Web Hosting: How do I create a 301 redirect?
Answer: 301 Redirect methods
To redirect requests for one website to another, you can simply utilise the 'Forwarding' function of Plesk. However, for Search Engine Optimisation purposes, ...
- Web Hosting: How Do I Set Up Email Addresses for Our Domain?
Answer: To set up Email addresses, for example for ' YOURDOMAIN.co.uk', please do the following; 1. Log into Plesk as 'admin'
2. Click 'Webspaces'
- Web Hosting: Why email forwarding or email redirection to external email account is dangerous to use?
Answer: It is a common practice to forward or redirect emails to external email accounts like gmail.com, outlook.com, yahoo.com etc.Consider that you have an email account ...
- Web Hosting: What to do with mail sent to nonexistent users ?
Answer: This is a question people often face when setting up their email accounts. Usually, we will have a few email accounts setup in our domain ...
- Web Hosting: Steps to configure mail account in Windows Live Mail
Answer: 1) Open Windows Live Mail client on your desktop computer. Click on "accounts" which is on the toolbar.
2) Click on the icon 'Email' and perform ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: Steps to Avoid Spamming
Answer: There is always a reason to protect your computer and your emails from spam and from spamming others which will save you or your business ...
- Cloud VPS Servers: Steps to Install YUM Package
Answer: YUM also known as Yellowdog Updater Modified. it is an open source command-line and graphical based package management tool for RPM (RedHat Package Manager which ...
The most popular searches are: